2013 World Class Schedule Stats

I am sad to see the Sevierville, TN show gone off the list. I always loved going there and just watching the groups warm-up, and then going and watching the last 2 or 3 perform once warm-up time starts to wrap up.

• Like 1

i can understand playing it safe but only 10 shows for OC...?

This is a prliminary schedule is it not? maybe they haven't finalized their tour and will be added into some more shows.

I would be a little surprised if OC skipped the Oregon shows, I suspect they will probably be added to the Medford and Hillsboro shows, meaning their tour would start a few days earlier.

EDIT: Oregon Crusaders are listed in the line-up for the Medford, Hillsboro, and Renton (WA) shows on June 27, 28, and 29, respectively, on the DCI website.

Edited by contraBand

Hello skywhopper.

Your stats are great.

Enjoy another odometer milestone moment.

Congrats on heading from 1999 to 2000 posts.

• Like 1

I am really bummed that Adirondack Drums is not on the schedule. I have only missed 1 show in the last 20 plus years, and other than Rome the only other NY show is in Buffalo. Come on DCI these corps need more directors chairs.

Show Names

Now here's my favorite part. There are six still unnamed shows at this point. Five shows titled "Music in Motion" (four of which are G7 events), three "River City Rhapsody"s, two "Drums Along the Rockies"s, "Corps at the Crest"s and, "Drum Corps: An American Tradition"s.

:thumbup:/>/> Enjoy! Here's hoping 2013 is yet another great season! :thumbup:/>/>

I believe the shows you are referencing here are run by the same organizations, so the same name is due to branding by the corps running the shows.