Teal Sound news?

I'll be honest, I haven't been on DCP since Finals so I obviously haven't been in the loop. But what's the deal with Teal Sound?

They're done. The administration put out an announcement that they were planning to bring the corps out again under a new name, but no announcements since then. Since camps have already started for all World Class corps, it's safe to assume they're not coming back.

Actually, someone hacked into the Facebook page, deleted all the people who had access to the page, and started posting...interesting... posts, as well as messaging other people on Facebook. The actual administration of Teal Sound had to work with Facebook to "reset" the Facebook page and delete the posts. A summary of the event was sent out to the members and families of Teal Sound.

And from what it seems there are no plans to field a corps in the near future.

Edited by beingmad

I've heard that Teal Sound isn't coming back, but they plan to field a corps in 2014 called "Teal."

Drum Corps International is proud to present!! Teal? Doesn't sound right to me. They should come up with an entirely new name if there are plans to bring the corps back.

well "Aqua' was already beaten to death in a show in 2004

:tongue:/>

• Like 3

As far as I know, there are absolutly no plans for any type of return of Teal Sound. I believe all the equipment and assesets have been liquidated.

• Like 1