Teal Sound news?

They've gone the way of other short lived and poorly run Division I corps like Capital Regiment and Tarheel Sun.

(Yeah, I know those corps got their start in Div II and III).

Don't forget Esperanza as well

Teal Sound are no more.

Chronically bad management over the last few years has saw to that.... not instructional staff they were great, I'm talking about top level admin staff.

The attempt to resurrect the corps via Facebook a few months ago was nothing more than a scam led by someone known only to well to the Drum Corps community. If anyone contacts you about money be it fees, sponsorship or what ever..... don't part with a cent.

• Like 2

Well I hope some of the " Florida " kids can/will go to TB Thunder, Sun Devils (DCA in FL) or up to Atlanta for Spirit(DCI) or CV Atlanta(DCA)

(OH forgot the Boston Crusaders spend a lot of the off season in FL also)

Edited by OldStyleCorps

Teal is gone. Lets move on.

• Like 1

A handful of previous Teal Sound horn line members attended the Troopers satellite audition in Daytona Beach today.

Go Troopers !

Love to see u march a full 150 member corps.

Teal Sound are no more.

Chronically bad management over the last few years has saw to that.... not instructional staff they were great, I'm talking about top level admin staff.

The attempt to resurrect the corps via Facebook a few months ago was nothing more than a scam led by someone known only to well to the Drum Corps community. If anyone contacts you about money be it fees, sponsorship or what ever..... don't part with a cent.

His last name wouldn't be Nagy would it?

• Like 2

His last name wouldn't be Nagy would it?

Not the name I was told. There's a topic on DCP from August called something like "Teal Sound 2013", he's named in there.