Blue Devils All-Star Drumline Headed to Lithuania

No. This event is funded by a Lithuanian non-profit.

Curious though

Do the drummers have to pay to go or are they being paid?

Where is the money, who is paying and who is getting paid for it, that non-profit that is picking up the bill and who are they (name, link, please)and how much of the bill?

Do you have any media promoting this event that you can link here, Im curious about the Blue Devils branding on this sort of event

what's on the program and whats the prep for this?

How will it reflect upon the Blue Devils brand; what are the expectation, guarantee of quality is it going to more than a bunch of dusties playing Ditty and other warm ups?

Edited by cowtown
  • Like 2

are they funding this with the money they are taking from the non G7?

just curious.

That money is ear marked for other things.

• Like 1

are they funding this with the money they are taking from the non G7?

just curious.

No, and the rumors that DCI has sent a section of the Blue Devils MM and their staff on a one way trip to the frozen tundra of Lithuania is untrue as well.

Edited by BRASSO

As much as some of us are upset about the G7 power grab, I just don't see how anyone would be grouchy about this! Seriously. I haven't like a BD show in years, but I do love what they do to get out and spread drum corps INTERNATIONALLY. And that DCPs own are helping out a great deal is just awesome. We don't have to turn everything BD does into something negative. This certainly is not even close. Relax people. This isn't the appropriate thread to make jabs at BD and the G7.

• Like 6

As much as some of us are upset about the G7 power grab, I just don't see how anyone would be grouchy about this! Seriously. I haven't like a BD show in years, but I do love what they do to get out and spread drum corps INTERNATIONALLY. And that DCPs own are helping out a great deal is just awesome. We don't have to turn everything BD does into something negative. This certainly is not even close. Relax people. This isn't the appropriate thread to make jabs at BD and the G7.

Agreed. A great effort by all of the people that put it together.

The negative commentary in this thread is pointless and uncalled for. I wish we could expect it to go away. But it is a prime example of the animosity that a split would bring to the activity. Multikey, Amps and Electronics rants will be seen as a blip by comparison. And I hope the players involved think all of that through. :rock:/>

Thanks again BD, Sam, Daniel and all. :cool:/>

• Like 1

must have been some deleted posts

I couldn’t find an Art-Spark website unless this is part of Art Spark.org is it?

still can't figure out how this works or what the model is or if this is transferable to other orgs?