Phantom Regiment 2013

I just wish they'd go back to the white chickens... er, plumes. I hate the black ones-- often, they're so hard to read (especially against that black background at Lucas) that it doesn't look like they have anything at all on their helmets. Oh, and the baldrics need to come back too.

I just wish they'd go back to the white chickens... er, plumes. I hate the black ones-- often, they're so hard to read (especially against that black background at Lucas) that it doesn't look like they have anything at all on their helmets. Oh, and the baldrics need to come back too.

I agree. There uniforms have had contrast in all the wrong places lately. I haven't been a fan of the show themed uniforms. Bring back the timeless classic

Program announcement: http://www.regiment.org/programs.cfm

Enigma Variations by Elgar? Shostakovich Symphony 11? :worthy::worthy:

I like the white chickens better than the black, but the people who say that the black gets lost in the backdrop... where the heck are you sitting that it's blending with the backdrop? get off the sideline! If you are sitting pretty much anywhere in the stands, you shouldn't see the backdrop behind the plume, the green field is the backdrop.

The black definitely gives the ensemble more definition, and they look less like a white 'blob'. But the white is just a better look IMO. pick your poison. I also hope they go back to classic black baldric, white plume, while keeping everything else the same primarily (that black chevron on the arms is so sexy).

• Like 1