Phantom Regiment 2013

Blue Knights played nimrod, Phantoms arrangement is similar, other than that im not aware of anyone playing their other music

**Bump!

Anyone know the music that Regiment is playing this year? Any experience with other arrangements of these pieces that anyone has had a chance to hear--whether by a DCI show or marching band?

I'm curious to learn about the show's music and how it may come off to the listener (whether dark, jubilant, complex, or other?)

CW

Blue Knights played nimrod, Phantoms arrangement is similar, other than that im not aware of anyone playing their other music

In addition to BK, Crown played Nimrod a few times (first time in 96 , then in 97 and 2010 ).

Pac Crest played the Britten Sea Interludes.

I don't think Shostakovich 11 or any of the Elizabeth stuff has been played.

• Like 3

In addition to BK, Crown played Nimrod a few times (first time in 96 , then in 97 and 2010 ).

Pac Crest played the Britten Sea Interludes.

I don't think Shostakovich 11 or any of the Elizabeth stuff has been played.

Why was this post given negative marks? People are supposed to have their posts marked negative for a job that anyone can do on corpsreps.com?

There are more tools on this site than there are in American politics.

• Like 2

Can't wait to hear them! I wonder if we might get a quick film of this camp? Anyone know how many members made it in for camp?

Can't wait to hear them! I wonder if we might get a quick film of this camp? Anyone know how many members made it in for camp?

Video?!? On time!?! Apparently not this season. Hell, last year we could order On The Road and have it for Christmas. This year it doesn't seem to even exist. I haven't heard anything about numbers at camp. I'd say it'd be safe to assume that more than a few couldn't make it due to weather/flights/the usual reasons.

Video?!? On time!?! Apparently not this season. Hell, last year we could order On The Road and have it for Christmas. This year it doesn't seem to even exist. I haven't heard anything about numbers at camp. I'd say it'd be safe to assume that more than a few couldn't make it due to weather/flights/the usual reasons.

oh, chaos...

Edited by general_tsos_chicken2