Open spots?

Does anyone know if any corps are in need of a bari/euph? I'm trying to help out someone who has been working really hard to march, but because of some really bad luck beyond her control, she might not be able to march the corps she really wants.

I'm trying to find her a home this summer as this is her rookout year. Does anyone know where she could go?

• Like 2

What area do you live in?

West Texas

Does anyone know if any corps are in need of a bari/euph? I'm trying to help out someone who has been working really hard to march, but because of some really bad luck beyond her control, she might not be able to march the corps she really wants.

I'm trying to find her a home this summer as this is her rookout year. Does anyone know where she could go?

Even potential marchers with no bad luck often can't march the corps they really want to be in, due to the number of superb applicants for many positions in the upper echelon of corps.

However, if she expresses an interest in marching a corps...even if they have no more openings...it's not at all unusual for those interested parties to get a call when someone drops out due to unforeseen circumstances (such as family issues, financial problems or even learning late that they have to go to summer school to keep their scholarship) that there is an opening either right before the season begins or even partially into a season.

It pays to stay in touch with a staff and remind them from time to time of one's interest. This happens more than one might expect.

• Like 4

Sent you a PM

Surf has openings in the tenor line and pit.

• Like 1

Last I heard, there might be a few open Baritone spots in the 27th Lancers. I also caught wind of some openings in the North Star as well as the Guardsmen (IL). If none of those work out, you might try the Freelancers.

*just dreaming....I miss those corps*