Open spots?

Definitely contact Pioneer. My son is in the front ensemble and they are looking for a few more members! The show concept for Pioneer is excellent this year and they are looking to have a great summer.

Surf just posted this on their facebook page.

Remaining openings: Trumpet, Mellophone, Baritone, Tuba, Guitar, Bass Guitar, Drumset, Interns, Athletic Trainer. Visit www.jerseysurf.org or www.jerseysurf.org/pages/membership for additional information.
  • Like 1

Cadets posted (4/2) on their website and FB that they are seeking a few more contrakids, now known as tubas.

One camp in late April. Move-ins May 15th or so. Great season anticipated.

But the instrument they also show seems quite challenging, even for an all Barber show which will be a cut above.

http://www.classicfm.com/pictures/more-pictures/worlds-largest-tuba/

Cadets posted (4/2) on their website and FB that they are seeking a few more contrakids, now known as tubas.

One camp in late April. Move-ins May 15th or so. Great season anticipated.

But the instrument they also show seems quite challenging, even for an all Barber show which will be a cut above.

http://www.classicfm...s-largest-tuba/

Yeah I think you're correct on those dates.

Edited by bassdj

This is correct. We have 2 baritone spots open at the moment (22/24) and I think one contra spot. Our next and final camp is April 26-28 and Move-in is May 15th as you said!

Wow I wish I was a 20 yo Bari. Would love to jump on the Cadets train this year. I think it's going to be a wildly successful ride...

• Like 1