New DCA Fan?

I've never really watched any DCA stuff. It's not that I haven't wanted too, just haven't had the time I guess? I dunno, I wished I had, I LOVE IT! I've watched some early 2000s Syracuse Brigadiers and late 90s Cabs. While I love DCI, I just love how overall entertaining and crowd pleasing these shows are as a whole! I guess I'll have to follow starting in 2013. :thumbup:/>

In the meantime, any show suggestions to watch?

Edited by DrumManTx
  • Like 5

oh there's tons. 97 Empire, 92 Bush ( prelims if you can find it), Bucs 05, MBI 11, so many more

• Like 1

Dont forget 04 & 05 Renegades!!

• Like 1

Dont forget 04 & 05 Renegades!!

ummm... How about '03 as well? I mean, that is part one (and my favorite part) of the Red Skies trilogy.

Edited by skajerk
  • Like 1

Gooble Gobble, Gooble Gobble, one of us... kidding... kinda

How about the other end of the size scale and check out the Class A corps. I'd suggest Govenaires but not sure which year to pick. Very small hornline but great blend.

PS - was this DCA FN?

• Like 2

Been involved with DCA since aging out of DCI in 06. These are the shows that stand out to me right now (most of which you can find on a site that rhymes with TouYube):

-Pretty much any Reading Buccaneers show 2005-present, especially 2012

-Caballeros 2012

-C2 2012

-Minnesota Brass 2011, 2012

-CT Hurricanes 2009-present

-Empire Statesmen 2010

-Renegades 2003-2005

-Govenaires 2011

-Kidsgrove Scouts 2010 and 2012

I also just joined the Fan Network. There's a lot to like, but it would be nice if they could post more than just the top three from previous years.

• Like 2

Gooble Gobble, Gooble Gobble, one of us... kidding... kinda

How about the other end of the size scale and check out the Class A corps. I'd suggest Govenaires but not sure which year to pick. Very small hornline but great blend.

+1 for Jim,................their first DCA appearance in 2004 completely blew me away,.............friggin' bari soloist was the best in DCA that year IMO,.......

+1 for Jim,................their first DCA appearance in 2004 completely blew me away,.............friggin' bari soloist was the best in DCA that year IMO,.......

oh yeah,........they had this groovy chick in the pit that year that stole the show from time to time................

SoCal Dream 2006-2008

• Like 1