Profiles in Brass

HeatherM

Here's the links to the photos I took in York Saturday night!

Thanks, Tom!

Great pix and audio as usual!!

Second part here is a BIG thank you to part of Bridgemens horn line, Cabs flag line and Westshores horn line. For those of you who came down the right side (facing the stage) aisle you had to deal with a short guy and lady in a wheelchair kinda in the way. That was us as that was the safest spot for us to see the second half of the show as using our old seats was not a good idea. We carry the chair in the car when my wife needs go a long distance and walking would wear her out too much. All the corps members handled the tight spot very well and in a nice way. Only smart comment came from a Westshore contra and... hey he's known me for 39 years,,, and he was laughing... :tongue:/>/> Anyone sees us at DCA, stop and say HI so we could thank you personally. Any of you DCPers please feel free to pass the thanks to your fellow corps mates. :worthy:/>/>

Jim,

Nice to see you on Saturday even if it was only a "fly-by". I wanted to stick my arm out at you as we were going in just to let you know that I saw you and to say "hi". You should really do this gig with us next year. Lots of fun without the pressure of a score. Think about it.... ya got a year to decide. :smile:/>/>

Jim,

Nice to see you on Saturday even if it was only a "fly-by". I wanted to stick my arm out at you as we were going in just to let you know that I saw you and to say "hi". You should really do this gig with us next year. Lots of fun without the pressure of a score. Think about it.... ya got a year to decide. :smile:/>/>/>/>

I've been thinking about it Mike and should have grabbed the chance this year. Last two years haven't been able to do much with Hanover due to extended family issues and not sure how 2013 will go. Talked with Kris on the way home and if I decide to go on extended (parade) hiatus then doing the "World Tour" <$1 to Fran> will be looked at seriously.

Still want to play and (get this crap) bought a Olds DuraTone (frosted finish) piston/rotor Bari like we had in the 70s. If I'm there in 2014 I'll be using it as still has a good tone to it.

Edited by JimF-LowBari

Here's the links to the photos I took in York Saturday night!

Thanks, Tom!

Great pix and audio as usual!!

Most welcome..... ("Tom".. close enough. worthy.gif)

Most welcome..... ("Tom".. close enough. worthy.gif)

Sorry Tony! Fat fingers and blind in both eyes at age 58. Can't wait for the real old age to set in! :shutup:/>

• Like 1

Sorry Tony! Fat fingers and blind in both eyes at age 58. Can't wait for the real old age to set in! shutup.gif/>

worthy.gif

Sorry Tony! Fat fingers and blind in both eyes at age 58. Can't wait for the real old age to set in! :shutup:/>/>

look you've been bald as long as I can remember, so you've always been old!

:tongue:/>

( I know Wally will laugh when I tell him I said this)

• Like 1

Seeking video of Westshoremen in York this year!!!!

You know... there's an upside and a downside to being smack dab in the middle of the line... The upside is that people get tons of pictures of you. The downside is that people get tons of pictures of you.... :) And MAN I have to do something better with my hair under my sombrero!

Thanks for the great pictures and audio from BOTH shows, Tony!

• Like 2

You know... there's an upside and a downside to being smack dab in the middle of the line... The upside is that people get tons of pictures of you. The downside is that people get tons of pictures of you.... :) And MAN I have to do something better with my hair under my sombrero!

Thanks for the great pictures and audio from BOTH shows, Tony!

Most welcome Trish.... thumbup.gif