For the few that know me on this side

For the people who know me and don't read the DCA side I'm taking a break from DCP. Lot of personal stuff going on and need to drop bunch of outside things to free up more time. Feel free to email and hope to see the DCPers I know personally at any shows.

Posting this so no one wonders something nasty happened. Got an email this morning that a friend is in the ICU and got me thinking.

Thanks to those that made this fun, entertaining and very informative to an older guy from the "other" side....

Jim

• Like 9

For the people who know me and don't read the DCA side I'm taking a break from DCP. Lot of personal stuff going on and need to drop bunch of outside things to free up more time. Feel free to email and hope to see the DCPers I know personally at any shows.

Posting this so no one wonders something nasty happened. Got an email this morning that a friend is in the ICU and got me thinking.

Thanks to those that made this fun, entertaining and very informative to an older guy from the "other" side....

Jim

God speed LB and start slowly to get healthy.

• Like 1

Jim

Hope everything goes well with your friend. Funny, but drum corps was always an area to which I escaped to when things in the real world got too hectic. My friends from marching are ties to a fun time in my life and even the first time every spring I smell fresh cut grass or diesel fuel at a gas station, I smile..... Be well.

• Like 3

Hope everything goes well with your friend. Funny, but drum corps was always an area to which I escaped to when things in the real world got too hectic. My friends from marching are ties to a fun time in my life and even the first time every spring I smell fresh cut grass or diesel fuel at a gas station, I smile..... Be well.

How in the world did THIS post get a negative???????

• Like 2

How in the world did THIS post get a negative???????

Someone else needed to step away for a while, too - they just didn't realize it.

I took care of that for them.

Jim - hang in there, man. Eat the elephant, enjoy DCP in moderation when you can, and keep the fire burning....something like that....

z