Season 20 discussion thread

A slightly disappointing result for the Scarlet group of corps, with no finalists this season, but the corps is already gearing up and preparing themselves for season 21. thumbup.gif

Congrats and good luck to all finalists!

Congrats to all directors/corps who made Finals. Tonight should be very competitive and unpredictable as we know.

Agree wholeheartedly. Good luck to all - but especially my corps with all three in the top 7 in their classes.

While we're waiting for finals performances to conclude, the Sweepstakes standings have been updated. Star of Jupiter has clinched the Class A award with one of the most dominant seasons ever, and leads the overall standings by 9 points. Meanwhile, World Class and Open Class each feature a two-corps race between Polaris Regiment and Quiksilver and Star of Hawaii and The Marauders, respectively, with Quiksilver still having a shot at the overall award.

Congrats to my good friend at Star Of Jupiter for pulling off a great Championship!!!

Scores and recaps have been posted. Congratulations to our repeat world class champion Star of Jupiter and our new open class and class A champs Knights of Sound and Hoosier Regiment!

On behalf of Circle City Sound, Spirit of Indy, and Hoosier Regiment...Congratulations to all corps on a great competitive season!

The entire Indianapolis based organization is beyond thrilled with the effort put forth by Hoosier Regiment on Finals night! The hard work put forth by members to put finishing touches on the show resulted in almost a 1.5 point jump from 3rd in Semis!!! Winning their first championship in only their second season in existence was something that we did not think was possible.

Even though Circle City Sound (18th) and Spirit of Indy (13th) didn't qualify for Finals, each corps showed tremendous growth throughout the season and we couldn't have asked for harder working groups. Both corps are looking forward to next season already and hope to return to Finals in Season 21.

Again, congratulations to all corps and enjoy the time off!!!

• Like 1

Congrats to my good friend at Star Of Jupiter for pulling off a great Championship!!!

Thanks very much! We had a very strong visual performance tonight. We feel fortunate and honored to repeat but then you have been there before. This was one of the most competitive seasons we have been a part of. All 3 corps had great programs this summer and really enjoyed performing.

Congrats to new champions, Knights of Sound and Hoosier Regiment who gave Cross all it could handle...whew that was a close one. Also a shout out to the Buckeye Brass corps. To medal in each division is an accomplishment.

Matt, thanks again for all you do to keep DCPI alive. It's a lot of fun.

We will see everyone again this Fall I hope for 21. Bring your ideas so we can keep non-live seasons going.

Lastly, I am very happy for the Crown team in Fort Mill. Way to go!