Predictions on Wildwood

you can. Just because you're moving the whole show in June doesn't mean the show is finalized or polished. Body moves are always yet to come. things get changed, tweaked, enhanced.

But coming out with say only 7 minutes done or standing still for a minute...well.....yeah, you'll be notified on the sheets.

and it will slow you down all season. because while you're still teaching your show, those that were "done" will be cleaning, enhancing and changing.

it ain't rocket science

although honestly I've heard some 7 minute shows that felt like 15, and vice versa...

Just glad to see corps out on the field again... It's a long season...

• Like 2

I'm told the PA announcer for the show will be fully prepared and have a finished product. :ph34r:/>

Yeah when you don't change your product (or your shirt) for 3 decades it's easy to be ready in early June :)

Yeah when you don't change your product (or your shirt) for 3 decades it's easy to be ready in early June :)

Quite true. :tongue:

Regardless of the scores... should be a fun weekend in Wildwood, as always!!!

Easy guys, I'm not saying that is beneficial to not be done early. I'm just saying that with the weather situation many have experienced this year, it wouldn't surprise me if a few were not done in mid June.

As for the paying public not being subjected to incomplete shows, regardless of circumstance...that's for a different thread I guess.

Dan

Great, I'm looking forward to paying for an unfinished product :thumbdown:/>

Um, this has been an issue for years. I realize you've been on the field and have taken this year off, but were you unaware of it previously? :unsure:

Easy guys, I'm not saying that is beneficial to not be done early. I'm just saying that with the weather situation many have experienced this year, it wouldn't surprise me if a few were not done in mid June.

As for the paying public not being subjected to incomplete shows, regardless of circumstance...that's for a different thread I guess.

Dan

the weather has been a challenge everywhere. some corps found a way to get it done regardless

1. Bucs

2. C2

3. Cabs

4. Fusion

6. Bush

Bucs will be around 80.00 for score. Cadets2 and Cabs will be tight with each other but will be ~4.50 behind the Bucs.

• Like 1

Um, this has been an issue for years. I realize you've been on the field and have taken this year off, but were you unaware of it previously? :unsure:/>

No, we always heard about it when others weren't finished with their show, doesn't mean that it should be expected every year. I'll still gladly pay the money to see the start of a great upcoming season, but since now I'm a spectator rather than a performer, I would rather all corps have a finished product on the field on the first show.

As for predictions, I'm going with:

1. Bucs will win by at least 4 points

2. Kelly's will be packed with DCA and American Legion Folks

3. Bushwackers will have a great new look and a better turnout then in recent years.

4. A great time will be had by all.