Why are fans so rude and immature?

I am consistent in my dislike for voice over.

There are exceptions. Essentially if its limited to pre show.

I wasn't there, and if i was I wouldn't have booed, but here is the thing. And it is a necessary distinction.

Is the booing directed at BD or the judges?

If its directed at BD then thats wrong. They have a job every 25 or so nights a summer, put on the best #### show possible. Can't fault them for doing it.

But being upset at the judges is a better place to aim it. With the apparently now empty promise that fan engagement means something, people are annoyed that a very gifted corps with a show that brings thunderous applause all over yhe country, being second place. I dont think booing is the best way to show disatisfaction with the judges, but i feel its an important distinction.

• Like 1

I really don't think these are regular drum corps fans but rather bado's who go to shows and have no idea HOW TO BEHAVE!!!!!!!

REAL drum corps fans don't do this kind of stuff!

• Like 1

I don't have a problem with their brass, it would just be nice to hear them play more than they are laying down. Last years CC brass was incredible and I'm seeing something completely different this year.

I don't think we're watching the same show...

• Like 7

1372049539[/url]' post='3272692']

WOW... so you compalin about BD Haters by displaying hate towards Crown... WOW... is this real life?! LMAO!! GET A GRIP!

WOW! So you say. Never said I'm a CC hater, you did. I just gave my opinion of their show as you all are about everyone else's show. So maybe you can get a grip??

• Like 2