Summer Olympic Games in Cincinnati

There used to be a site where you could see all the past scores for a Corps. It looks like DCI and DCP have changed their score pages so we can't see the history anymore.

Suggestions?

www.corpsreps.com

While we are on the subject, there is nothing anybody can do about the TOC/G7/HOPARILLA thing. Can we just leave this thread to the contest in Fairfield?

• Like 3

corpsreps.com: it's OK, but not current (Akron scores missing).

It seemed like DCP had what I was looking for, but either they aren't doing it anymore or what they have is broke.

Oh, well.... Thanks!

Did the Cadets have the covers on the props tonight? Also, what is the deal with the black "X" flags in Madison's show? Are they supposed to represent helicopters....or do they have

something to do with the death of the "soldiers"?

Could have been an off-night for Xmen, it could have been the sun in their eyes, it could have been the low tide, it could have been any number of things, but the Troopers jumping 2 points in visual GE and scoring higher than Crossmen in the category is a potentially important development. GE of all kinds, but especially visual, has been Troop's biggest hill to climb in recent years. Kinda hard to grasp 2 points of improvement in 48 hours, but they work like fiends and have a top-notch staff.

• Like 1

I have that bookmarked, but it doesn't show the current season's scores for just a specific corps.

Thanks!

1372215768[/url]' post='3274236']

Amazing score for the Cadets. Congratulations!

And I see the Scouts topped Bluecoats in brass. Wow!

I'm not taking anything from MS with this statement, but Bluecoats hosted a clinic from 3:00 to 5:00 today. I saw an earlier post hat stated Bluecaots looked fatigued.

On that note, very glad to see MS doing what they are doing. Great show last year and this year too.

• Like 1

I am a Madison Scout, I marched soprano in 1996. I rarely post on this forum. I was the charter brass caption head for Music City. I moved to World Class this year to work for the Glassmen which subsequently took a year off. My experience as a member in world taught me lessons, my experience in open as an educator taught me much greater lessons. Those experiences in open class made me realize G7, world, open, DCA do not matter. What matters is that as educators, members, and spectators we all support these young men and women sacrificing so much of their lives to be educated and to entertain the followers of dci. They are there to better themselves and enrich our lives. Stop being trivial and celebrate this activity and find positives in its evolution. These arguments are detrimental. Trivial personal disposition to personal dislikes are what's killing this activity.

• Like 5