Muncie Martini Bar

Phil Collins and now Toto....this is better than most drumcorps shows. :tongue:/>

I'm on board. Just as long as they don't send me up "Muscat Love", from the Captain & Tennile or some I'll try and hang in here.

James Taylor !

Fire and Rain ( about his stay at MacLean Hospital, Belmont, Ma. in his rehab days in 60's )

I think some of you may be basing your comments on what you heard in a movie theater. The "goo" was much worse than in reality.

I like Madison's show, but having seen them live twice and now on the fan network, I'm not so sure it wasn't worse live. At Bowling Green I was seated close to the field and I recall how refreshing it was when Boston took the field - after the Scouts and Cavaliers - to distinctly hear the musicians on the field over the amplified sounds coming from the speakers. Granted, my seat location was a big factor, but less so with Boston and Phantom.

• Like 2

JT!!!!!

He has a live concert DVD "Pull Over". Awesome!

• Like 1

Hmmmmm.....I have gotten nothing but buffering thru the whole darn thing and so I quit watching. Even as playback I got buffering. Why can I watch You Tube videos with no buffering, but with a live feed I am toast ?????? I am thinking it is on my end because others on here seem to be fine. Weather is fine here. Also, when I was watching other shows this last week on FN, I noticed that all the videos seemed to "hiccup" on me. FRUSTRATED. DCI support unfortunately to no avail.

My playback was 100% fine in West Virginia. My download speed measures 17 Mpbs. What's yours?

http://www.speedtest.net/

Edited by wvu80

CCR!