July 4th Parades

The Skokie IL July 4 noon parade features Blue Stars, The Cavaliers, and Crossmen!

And a camel and a llama.

I heard Camel and llama are rough competition as they only "do" parades and are known for leaving

"behind" party packages for the competition...be careful where you step.....lol

(sorry...just had to reply when I saw the post)

Have a great 4th to all the corps...go make the parade cash!

• Like 1

Where are you getting your info from, regarding the Blue Stars and Crossmen??

The llama was very talkative the other night.

I went to the Norwood, MA parade today. Planned on hitting Bristol, but it took so long to get there yesterday and quite a while to get back home, so I stayed local. Saw 7th Regiment, Cadets, and Boston Crusaders along with Connecticut Hurricanes and Le Titans de Quebec. 7th Regiment generally has serious shows but they can let loose with the best of them at a parade. Le Titans have quite the maneuvers in parades, almost like a mini marching show along the route. Hurricanes played a little Bruno Mars as they passed. There was a back up where I was watching and it was in front of a hospital so the corps that were at stand still could not really perform. Cadets took the opportunity to get up close and personal with the crowd, a nice touch, and BAC entertained the crowd with a great drum solo.

How about Crown making the most of their west coast tour, doing a parade in Utah. Win win for both people at the parade and the corps for the experience doing a parade there. Very cool!

I went to the Norwood, MA parade today. Planned on hitting Bristol, but it took so long to get there yesterday and quite a while to get back home, so I stayed local. Saw 7th Regiment, Cadets, and Boston Crusaders along with Connecticut Hurricanes and Le Titans de Quebec. 7th Regiment generally has serious shows but they can let loose with the best of them at a parade. Le Titans have quite the maneuvers in parades, almost like a mini marching show along the route. Hurricanes played a little Bruno Mars as they passed. There was a back up where I was watching and it was in front of a hospital so the corps that were at stand still could not really perform. Cadets took the opportunity to get up close and personal with the crowd, a nice touch, and BAC entertained the crowd with a great drum solo.

Were they the Red Crusadets, the Grey Crusasaders, the Full Crusaders, or the Split Crusaders? Answer quick before Craiga retorts, "There is only one BAC."

Ok the vids on DCI today has them as the Red Saders not the Grey Saders.

OC wore their traditional unis, Surf did not.

However, it must have been a BD fan who posted the vimeo of CC from Utah's parade. Horns up/down was atrocious, yes Euphs?

And where's Phantom's photos, at least from Bristol and ...

Edited by drilltech1