Why are the East coast scores Lower?

But njguy, that's my point.

If it's a bad run, why do the scores go up except for some pre-show phonecalling? Rather than being homers, as I suspect you and I both are particularly with you knowing the head count at the breakfast table in Meriden this morning, I am looking at this critically without any rosy glass lenses.

Perhaps this is why Crown chose to "go West" this year for the first part of their tour ...

Crown did not choose to go West, they were the only Eastern corps who had not gone West since 2007 and it was a matter of objection amongst the DCI board. Jim Coates glosses this point on Fieldpass but admits fair is fair.

well, they went West (regardless of the reason) and (according to "Competitive Edge" over at DCI.org) they passed the "80" mark five days earlier than last year ... FWIW.

and have done it consistently since. Kudos Crown.

• Like 1

Honestly, I don't think the scores are that far off. No way the cavies and scouts are ahead of BLOO right now, but other than that, I think things are pretty spot on. Crown is killing it this year -- maybe one of the top 10 shows ever, nothing surprising there.

• Like 1

But njguy, that's my point.

If it's a bad run, why do the scores go up except for some pre-show phonecalling? Rather than being homers, as I suspect you and I both are particularly with you knowing the head count at the breakfast table in Meriden this morning, I am looking at this critically without any rosy glass lenses.

Having a hard time following your point.

Honestly, I don't think the scores are that far off. No way the cavies and scouts are ahead of BLOO right now, but other than that, I think things are pretty spot on. Crown is killing it this year -- maybe one of the top 10 shows ever, nothing surprising there.

Really?

They might have a great product, maybe in Crown's top 2 or 3 -- they might win finals, but top 10 is a big mountain to climb!

But, Go Crown!

• Like 3

Well you just made my point, either Cavies and Madison are ahead of Bloo, or the east coast scores are deflated. You can't say the scores are accurate except for Bloo.

• Like 2