Why are the East coast scores Lower?

But njguy, that's my point.

If it's a bad run, why do the scores go up except for some pre-show phonecalling? Rather than being homers, as I suspect you and I both are particularly with you knowing the head count at the breakfast table in Meriden this morning, I am looking at this critically without any rosy glass lenses.

My point was that I went to the Jackson show and thought the Cadets were performing at a mid July level and performing one of their best shows ever IMHO. I also just watched the Quincy,Mass VOD and think they are amazing. Yes room for changes and improvement but amazing. Im not sure they were this good in 2011 at this point.

My inside info was from FB.

Edited by newjerseycorpguy

Having a hard time following your point.

His clarifications and my explanation (below) crossed in cyberspace. I restate them.

1. He reacts to my mention of a revolving door of staffers by giving us the number of 33 staffers present at the H.S. where the Cadets are practicing today in a foggy, drizzly day. From this and other posts, I respond that he is too much a loyalist and invite him to look more critically.

2. To my question, if the performance is poor why do the numbers go up? I suspect some behind the scenes Hopkins-style politics. NJcorpsguy does not dispute this.

3. He does not dispute my contention that on certain shows Cadets are being overscored.

Edited by normy diploome

His clarifications and my explanation (below) crossed in cyberspace. I restate them.

1. He reacts to my mention of a revolving door of staffers by giving us the number of 33 staffers present at the H.S. where the Cadets are practicing today in a foggy, drizzly day. From this and other posts, I respond that he is too much a loyalist and invite him to look more critically.

2. To my question, if the performance is poor why do the numbers go up? I suspect some behind the scenes Hopkins-style politics. NJcorpsguy does not dispute this.

3. He does not dispute my contention that on certain shows Cadets are being overscored.

I'm not sure you have a point? Carry on.

I'm not sure you have a point? Carry on.

not the first time you and I have had a lack of understanding what the other is saying. part of life.

What do you think the scoring situation would be if say, Cavies were out west, with Crown and Cadets competing in the East?

What do you think the scoring situation would be if say, Cavies were out west, with Crown and Cadets competing in the East?

Crown and Cadets would be close. Cavies would be scoring in the middle between Blue Devils and Pacific Crest with big gaps on either side.

I think we'll find that Crown, Cadets, and BD will be very close and stay that way when the west coast tours come back east.

Depending on the panel Crown would be consistently 1.0-1.5 points ahead of Cadets.

Depending on the panel Crown would be consistently 1.0-1.5 points ahead of Cadets.

What are you basing this off of?