Cedarburg Cheese Shop

This is great reason for concern!...Anytime the name "Czapinski" and the Madison Scouts are used in the same sentence, the outcome for the Scouts is usually very destructive in the scoring dept. Please fall to your knees and begin to pray for the Scouts NOW!...Perhaps the stone cold heart(s) of Mr. Czapinski (and Marie Czapinski) can be miraculously warmed towards the Scouts??...Nah, probably not, to big of a miracle! I should probably ask for something much easier like world peace and the end to all disease.

On the flip-side, this is very good news for the other corps tonight.

I

• Like 1

Spirit going on now.

Go Spirit!!! <(

• Like 1

Simply hoping you caught the levity within my comments?...The thread of historical truth woven in though is that one does not have to contort to any great degree to find that the "House Of Czapinski" has not been kind towards the Madison Scouts for decades. It's happened with such regularity that it's truth stranger than fiction type stuff. If the Czapinski lunacy doesn't occur this evening, I can only assume that the prayers of the faithful have been answered, or a cosmic shift in the universe will have occurred. Take your pick.

As mentioned on this thread, Spirit made a lot of changes, especially the Guard.

Guess we'll see if the judges approve.

I have noticed a pattern over the years with the Scouts score when certain judges are judging them.

Edited by stlkeener
  • Like 2

As mentioned on this thread, Spirit made a lot of changes, especially the Guard.

Guess we'll see if the judges approve.

At first it might not appear so if it's the first performance with them in, especially if they're major. My guess is that it will take a few shows for the scores to reflect if the changes are good in the judges eyes. Can't wait to see them! I really enjoyed the show before hand.

Edited by DrumManTx

At first it might not appear so if it's the first performance with them in, especially if they're major. My guess is that it will take a few shows for the scores to reflect if the changes are good in the judges eyes. Can't wait to see them! I really enjoyed the show before hand.

You're probably right. Wife couldn't get a good read because of the new stuff. But she said they had a lot of energy!