Whitewater, "As the tides turn."

Chumley simply doesn't like Spirit's guard. That's the second low score he's given. Total score, Spirit is 13points over Pioneer, but only 1 point up in Guard?

But way to go Spirit Brass...beating Madison!

• Like 2

Chumley simply doesn't like Spirit's guard. That's the second low score he's given. Total score, Spirit is 13points over Pioneer, but only 1 point up in Guard?

But way to go Spirit Brass...beating Madison!

My understanding is, correct me if I'm wrong, that they just rewrote a lot of stuff? Could explain a little of that, maybe not all.

• Like 1

Big gain on Spirit tonight for Stars, and the Cavaliers within 1.5 of Madison. Able to take some important captions, but I am curious about them winning brass here. Must have been some monster improvement for that to have occurred. I'm completely lost on what to think of GE - Vis this year, except there's a prevalent opinion that either there's nothing for the Stars in that caption for 2013. Lots of Achievement over Book scores this early in the season for SoA and the Blue Stars.

My understanding is, correct me if I'm wrong, that they just rewrote a lot of stuff? Could explain a little of that, maybe not all.

Duly noted. You are correct.

Maybe Spirit will start to jump after another couple of days...

You were saying...?

I missed the mark by exactly .05 :rolleyes:/> That sure is quite a number compared to 6.

Prediction? Cavies will overtake Scouts, Blue Stars will overtake Spirit.

WRONG ABOUT CAVIES OVERTAKING SCOUTS...NO WAY.

• Like 6

I think they (Spirit Guard) are still working thru the changes. I haven't heard how the show went tonight, but they've got a great group there and it'll all come together.

• Like 1

I missed the mark by exactly .05 :rolleyes:/>/> That sure is quite a number compared to 6.

No, you said you expected the spreads to be closer to Mankato than Cedarburg...which proved not at all to be the case.

• Like 1

WRONG ABOUT CAVIES OVERTAKING SCOUTS...NO WAY.

Yes way. I don't see why it would be such a big deal...you need to calm down. Cavaliers actually have a half way decent show this year. They're cleaning up and catching up. It happens. These scores are a lot more realistic than anything else we've seen since it's full panel now. You can't blame it on the judges every show.

Once again, one individual is making a whole group look bad. :doh:

• Like 3