Predictions for Clifton

Clifton.N.J.

Bucs -----------------82.95

Cabs-----------------80.55

Fusion --------------74.55

Sunrisers ----------74.30

Cadets2------------72.55

Hurcs ---------------69.70

There uyou have it Folks another week to go.Haven't been doing badly with this so far .Empire was a nice surpise strong opening along with Sunrisers another strong opening show .Sun pulled frist on at Clifton so they must come on strong to gain any ground .But i do see a dog fight coming between Fusion Sun ,n Cadets 2

• Like 2

Clifton.N.J.

Bucs -----------------82.95

Cabs-----------------80.55

Fusion --------------74.55

Sunrisers ----------74.30

Cadets2------------72.55

Hurcs ---------------69.70

There uyou have it Folks another week to go.Haven't been doing badly with this so far .Empire was a nice surpise strong opening along with Sunrisers another strong opening show .Sun pulled frist on at Clifton so they must come on strong to gain any ground .But i do see a dog fight coming between Fusion Sun ,n Cadets 2

i would say bucs score is higher. maybe 84 something. cadets2 maybe just behind fusion. the rest i agree with.

• Like 1

i would say bucs score is higher. maybe 84 something. cadets2 maybe just behind fusion. the rest i agree with.

my guess is that Cadets will have cleared up the reasons for the 2.4 in penalties from last show and be ahead of Sun and Fusion,...........

• Like 3

George Hopkins made a very telling post on FaceBook regarding the show. I personally can't wait to see it.

• Like 1

George Hopkins made a very telling post on FaceBook regarding the show. I personally can't wait to see it.

liz i'm not on face book what did it say?

That he watched them and the closer brought him to tears AND they have a Z-plug in there. I think it sounds like they have everything in the show that will bring this particular fan to her feets! :thumbup:

• Like 2

Regardless of the scores... this Clifton show is such a wonderful tradition on the DCA calendar.

Should be a great night in north Jersey!!!

whoever scores highest wins

• Like 1

watch Cadets 2...they will be closer to Bucs and Cabs than Fusion or Sun.

• Like 2

Regardless of the scores... this Clifton show is such a wonderful tradition on the DCA calendar.

Should be a great night in north Jersey!!!

ok fran.............without looking it up who won the first gran prix? and what year was it?