World Class Signature Banners

Int%20Banner.jpg

Wait wait wait, is this a banner for Intermission?!? Go get hot dogs? Hahahahaah....or did I miss a new corps logo?

Wait wait wait, is this a banner for Intermission?!? Go get hot dogs? Hahahahaah....or did I miss a new corps logo?

Yeah, intermission. There's a LONG running joke on here about watching "INT" perform. One of their best shows ever was "The Art of Camouflage."

Yeah, intermission. There's a LONG running joke on here about watching "INT" perform. One of their best shows ever was "The Art of Camouflage."

The joke is not running at all; in fact it has fallen and it can't get up. Unfortunately some DCP posters keep trying to help it continue -- but they've only succeed in teaching it jump sharks...

• Like 1

Alright well that's a little confusing, but I'll stick around and see what I pick up.

• 1 month later...

What's up with the banners?

They'll be back up tomorrow morning...

Network maintenance was done at the business that hosts my server, and they forgot to hook it back up to the network before they left... Kind of essential to running a server.

• 3 years later...
44 minutes ago, Cappybara said:

@NeutralNovice @cmathis

Is there any scope of these coming back? (Sorry for reviving this thread from the dead)

Last I heard, the person creating these banners no longer had a place to host them.  And then dropped out of sight. 

If we can get the banners, I'm pretty sure I remember @JohnD saying he could find a place to host them.  But, it's been awhile. 

On 7/12/2013 at 5:05 AM, cmathis said:

They look great! Keep it up!

I am not getting the graphics, just code.  What do I need to do?

1 hour ago, CrownBariDad said:

Last I heard, the person creating these banners no longer had a place to host them.  And then dropped out of sight. 

If we can get the banners, I'm pretty sure I remember @JohnD saying he could find a place to host them.  But, it's been awhile. 

I'm happy to host them - just need the files