San Antonio Showdown

So... opera is crud to you? As is "Peter and the Wolf"?

That's cool, I'll just ignore your opinions from here on out. Thanks for the head's up.

Different medium entirely. You are making a phony argument.

• Like 1

BD had a good run, but still quite dirty (especially for the Devils) at this point in the season

VERY excellent drum line with some amazing moments, some really excellent brass soloists and WOW - that GUARD :worthy:

One of my favorite BD programs in the last decade.

• Like 5

With all these sticks on the field........ You could poke your eye out.

Yeah, but they haven't. It is pretty amazing that they haven't had a collision.

Raise your hand if you've heard Einstein on the Beach before. You know, with the counting and love poem and everything?

I think I first discovered it about 15 years ago. I was obsessed with it for years. You can't imagine how thrilled I was when I heard Crown was taking it on! :thumbup: I think they've done a great job adapting it and making it accessible.

• Like 1

BD didn't really program much room for applause into their show did they? The show is extremely continuous. Not that I don't admire that (or see how demanding that can be to perform), but maybe some programmed "this is where you clap" moments would get people on their side.

LOL. BD could save the life of a live baby in the stands and have a reenactment of the killing of Osama bin Laden in their show and there are still plenty on DCP who would hate them. :rolleyes:

• Like 2

BD had a good run, but still quite dirty (especially for the Devils) at this point in the season

VERY excellent drum line with some amazing moments, some really excellent brass soloists and WOW - that GUARD :worthy:/>

One of my favorite BD programs in the last decade.

One of my favorites also.