Lebanonpalooza

Bit of a rough run by BD. Seemed like it lacked energy and some note accuracy problems. The amped soloists seem like they don't fit.

I have to say I was surprised when I saw/heard BD amp their soloists. I never would have guessed they would need/want that.

I have to say I was surprised when I saw/heard BD amp their soloists. I never would have guessed they would need/want that.

Actually, I think they've been amping many of their soloists for a while. In this show, some of the trumpets are playing in Harmon mutes, so I can understand the decision.

Bit of a rough run by BD. Seemed like it lacked energy and some note accuracy problems. The amped soloists seem like they don't fit.

Sounds about the same as last night in DeKalb, too. No crowd reaction at all, 3-4 dropped equipment pieces and do they really need mics?

• Like 1

Thanks for the updates Tony!!!

Every thing was toe first. No "roll step".

Thought it looked real strange

Taking a page out of the Bluecoats Visual book it seems. Not a problem with it in the world, honestly, save your calves some serious stress

• Like 1

THANKS!!!