Lebanonpalooza

Thanks everyone for following. I will do the same if little or no posters for salem, West Chester, Pittsburgh (if i decide to go) the rest on my schedule are on the FN or there will be plenty providing updates (I.e. Eastern Classic and Indy)

• Like 2

Thanks everyone for following. I will do the same if little or no posters for salem, West Chester, Pittsburgh (if i decide to go) the rest on my schedule are on the FN or there will be plenty providing updates (I.e. Eastern Classic and Indy)

No. Don't thank us -- Thank YOU !

Edited by corpsband

No -- Thank YOU !

Wait Corpsband... did you just say NO THANK YOU? I appreciate Tony's posting. Grumpy :tongue:

Wait Corpsband... did you just say NO THANK YOU? I appreciate Tony's posting. Grumpy tongue.gif

no no no. He thanked US for folllowing him -- I said No (don't thank us) Thank YOU !

amazing how we still misunderstand the simplest things . that was so clear in my head but I can totally see how you could read it as you did.

doh.gif

• Like 1

no no no. He thanked US for folllowing him -- I said No (don't thank us) Thank YOU !

amazing how we still misunderstand the simplest things . that was so clear in my head but I can totally see how you could read it as you did.

doh.gif

I dug it my man. I'm hip.

It was my pleasure, I wish DCI could pick a bigger venue for the "St Louis" show (i use quotes because the venue is about 30mins outside of the Lou). I know there are bigger places around town to get more people in. The show was a near sellout in the stands, the lawn seating had a good representation. Lots of corps vets/alumni still in the STL area (Memorial Lancers, Belleville Black Knights, Millstadt Crusaders, etc.) and they come out in droves, which is cool. I wish we could get the funds together to possibly fund a "Sound Sport" corps in the coming years...plenty of talent in that area.

• Like 2

I dug it my man. I'm hip.

It was my pleasure, I wish DCI could pick a bigger venue for the "St Louis" show (i use quotes because the venue is about 30mins outside of the Lou). I know there are bigger places around town to get more people in. ....

I couldn't agree more! I stopped taking students to this venue because of the low congested seating. They love the sound, precision, et al, but miss out on so much visual GE. I would order premium seats each time and it just doesn't help. Mckendree College is a great host, but it just doesn't have the stadium for the event, which I believe could attract so many more if held at a Metro location. Surely it is a difficult task to book these events, I'm just hoping what you suggest Tony happens!!!

Crown's demise was premature apparently :thumbup:/> :tongue:/>

If anyone actually though that, they ain't right. But, I must point out -- ok yeah, Crown went from quite a bit ahead of BD to quite a bit more ahead of BD. Good momentum!

doh.gif

It's amazing how a single comma can change the meaning of a statement. rolleyes.gif