Denton, TX

Just got word that Blue Stars made some big changes for San Antonio and that the scores tonight might reflect that newness. Can't wait to see them! In my eyes this show with a few tweaks will be a beast, and it sounds like they made some.

Hopefully big changes to the closer from what it was in Metamora. The closer has been growing on me, but some of the moments felt awkward to develop (The company front comes to mind.), and it was overall too short for my liking. I hope the lean is in!

Hopefully big changes to the closer from what it was in Metamora. The closer has been growing on me, but some of the moments felt awkward to develop (The company front comes to mind.), and it was overall too short for my liking. I hope the lean is in!

No changes there, the biggest changes are lots of added body movement and a note here or there. The post company front humble still confused me as a stopping point.

No changes there, the biggest changes are lots of added body movement and a note here or there. The post company front humble still confused me as a stopping point.

The body movement makes sense I suppose, there's a lot of visual silence in the show that should not exist. Shapiro will probably choreograph it, so its gonna be good.

Just got word that Blue Stars made some big changes for San Antonio and that the scores tonight might reflect that newness. Can't wait to see them! In my eyes this show with a few tweaks will be a beast, and it sounds like they made some.

yeah, just about every corps goes through changes right around this time.

Not sure where the OP got the judging lineup, but the panel I'm seeing is quite different:

Chief Judge – Michael Turner

Color Guard – Richard Kemp

GE Music – David Carbone

GE Visual – Frank Morris

Music Analysis – Darrin Davis

Music Brass – Mark McGahey

Music Percussion – Martin Griffin

Visual Analysis – Deborah Torchia

Visual Proficiency – Michael Turner

Have no idea which version is correct. Guess we'll know when the recaps are posted.

Longest 40 minutes ever :thumbdown:/>

Not sure where the OP got the judging lineup, but the panel I'm seeing is quite different:

Chief Judge – Michael Turner

Color Guard – Richard Kemp

GE Music – David Carbone

GE Visual – Frank Morris

Music Analysis – Darrin Davis

Music Brass – Mark McGahey

Music Percussion – Martin Griffin

Visual Analysis – Deborah Torchia

Visual Proficiency – Michael Turner

Have no idea which version is correct. Guess we'll know when the recaps are posted.

I usually get my info from "fromthepressbox.com". The information they post is usually accurate but I don't know for sure if this is the case this time.