Blue Devils Poles

Except that show was clean anyway.

Not till Atlanta or so. It was very messy in the early season, but the mirrors hid a lot

• Like 2

Still wondering why people are criticizing/praising BD over a rumor that hasn't been substantiated...

Also wondering why people on the internet are s gullible.

Still wondering why people are criticizing/praising BD over a rumor that hasn't been substantiated...

Also wondering why people on the internet are s gullible.

Because you can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true, right? At least that's what that quote from Abe Lincoln told me

• Like 2

Because you can't put anything on the Internet that isn't true, right? At least that's what that quote from Abe Lincoln told me

"Here comes my date... I met him on the Internet. He's a French model." :tongue:

• Like 5

Personally, I hope they put dead rodents on the poles and fling them out into the DCP sphere.

An old idea. How did you think I got here?

• Like 3

the poles? Yeah ok maybe.... It may be the curved equipment piece thingies.... The guard work from beginning to end (ribs, tusks, antlers and bows) the movement and music certainly suggests it.

• Like 1

the poles? Yeah ok maybe.... It may be the curved equipment piece thingies.... The guard work from beginning to end (ribs, tusks, antlers and bows) the movement and music certainly suggests it.

I would hope not. The work with the curves is evocative enough as is -- as your post suggests (ribs, tusks, antlers, bows...).