Cadets looking to fill executive positon

Am I wrong it does this seem to be almost an annual vacancy? Probably an ongoing challenge for non-profit organizations.

Or a problem with George... ph34r.gif

• Like 2

Am I wrong it does this seem to be almost an annual vacancy? Probably an ongoing challenge for non-profit organizations.

This was actually part of the reason for my post. But this position, according to Hops comments, has been his responsibility.

I'm wondering more about Crown's Kevin Smith and Jim Coats swapping positions and wonder if Hop has come to the realization that he can't do it all, and shouldn't be doing money and director. ??

Could be that he's just tired.

Edited by garfield

I'm wondering more about Crown's Kevin Smith and Jim Coats swapping positions and wonder if Hop has come to the realization that he can't do it all, and shouldn't be doing money and director. ??

I assume he's looking to save time for his upcoming job as Emperor of DCI.

• Like 2

This was actually part of the reason for my post. But this position, according to Hops comments, has been his responsibility.

Could be that he's just tired.

1. Yes, this does seem to be an annual ritual under various titles but still the same vacancy.

2. Don't fool yourself that he is letting go of the reins.

3. Kevin and Maureen "Moe" Smith are very wise AND humble people.

4. Doubt it. I think the board is forcing him to look at facts. He admits elsewhere that he didn't account for the effect that Superstorm Sandy had on his Northeast donors even currently. Some are still homeless.

• Like 1

I assume he's looking to save time for his upcoming job as Emperor of DCI.

:lol:

Managing Director of Finance and Administration

Youth Education in the Arts

Here

Hmmm.....

I wonder if I should...

Awe... Go for it Dan!!!!!

No, no. Bad idea. What was I thinking...?

:shutup:/>/>