Austin, TX

Who's in charge of the Blue Devils twitter account? Very "good sportsmanship" from them commenting on all of the competition's shows in a positive light. You'll never see the Dallas Cowboys posting about how great the Giants and Eagles are looking

Very cool!

Amy Yznaga ‏@amyznaga

Santa Clara Vanguard's show is my favorite of the evening. I got so many chills. #DCI

Kyle Sw@g ®od69ney ‏@PopeRodneyLXIX

SCV's Song of Angry Men.... amazing. @DCI @scvanguard

Mitchell Jindra ‏@MitchJindra

Stupid Caden at the DCI show not recording that #### for me.

Edited by skywhopper

DCI Fanatic ‏@dci_dci

@theMrbandgeek Which at least they don't complain about where they have to practice like the cadets.

Juan R Jimenez ‏@fsujuan93

@scvanguard having fun watching the cymbals. #dciaustin #dci

I got news: The Cadets don't complain about their practiced sites. GH did. Don't generalize. GH had a right to be upset, but he handled it poorly. End of story. It's not worth casting a stone at the entire corps because one of the adults made a mistake.

• Like 2

Carter Calkins ‏@Carter_34_

I have loved EVERY show so far. Omfg #DCI

Rebecca Hedges Lyon ‏@rlhlyon

#scv #santaclaravanguard #dci #roundrock Can not say how much I LOVE this show! Go Adam!

Miles Bentley ‏@milesbentley29

Vanguard crushed it! #dci

Bishope ‏@Knight_BP

Everyone is so good #DCI

Edited by skywhopper

I got news: The Cadets don't complain about their practiced sites. GH did. Don't generalize. GH had a right to be upset, but he handled it poorly. End of story. It's not worth casting a stone at the entire corps because one of the adults made a mistake.

lol you're replying to someone on twitter with a DCP post.

doh.gif

• Like 2

sounds like some changes are coming to Crown from this post in the article on DCI.org

Carolina Crown’s drum majors say to look out for a big change appearing in the corps’ show sometime in the next week as the group moves along its exciting journey toward the DCI World Championship in Indianapolis this August.

Read more: http://www.dci.org/news/view.cfm?news_id=a689be21-8a03-4d05-909c-2815765967f3#ixzz2Zjq1ySKY

Of course we can. He is the name directly correlates to the cadets. He handled his opinion poorly but his actions affect the cadets as a whole.

This has been discussed adnosium, so lets just leave it to the forums it's already in.

Edited by DcFr3aK

sounds like some changes are coming to Crown from this post in the article on DCI.org

Carolina Crown's drum majors say to look out for a big change appearing in the corps' show sometime in the next week as the group moves along its exciting journey toward the DCI World Championship in Indianapolis this August.

Read more: http://www.dci.org/n...3#ixzz2Zjq1ySKY

Oooohhh yea! thumbup.gif

• Like 1

lol you're replying to someone on twitter with a DCP post.

doh.gif

I know.