Huntsville Show

Pacific Crest has an improved Corps this year.

• Like 1

I'll be honest... I live in Huntsville Texas and every time I saw that on the schedule of a show in Huntsville AL, I kept thinking it was going to be here. haha, never the less I hope everyone is having a great run through tonight!

You guys just gotta stop hunting so dam much in the South, as you're naming too many towns "huntsville" down there and its confusing yall.

• Like 1

Troopers have moved up in placement more than any other WC Division Corps... and have done so with an entertaining show that most audiences are enjoying wherever they appear. :thumbup:

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 1

You guys just gotta stop hunting so dam much in the South, as you're naming too many towns "huntsville" down there and its confusing yall.

Well Huntsville Texas was home to the great Sam Houston. I think this Huntsville should be considered safe... but with all honesty I really do think DCI should consider using Bower Stadium for future events. It really is a nice stadium :thumbup:

Well Huntsville Texas was home to the great Sam Houston.

I heard of him. He was married to Whitney, wasn't he ?

I heard of him. He was married to Whitney, wasn't he ?

I believe you are correct sir.

"Vault them over"? You mean "stay ahead" of them, right? Because I

don't think Cavaliers have passed Madison yet this year, have they?

Wasn't sure, thought Cavies have either beaten them or gotten awfully close lately. There was almost a 3 point spread last night with Bloo and Cavies, so Madison should have some good breathing room, maybe even BK will jump Cavies.