Predictions for Downingtowm

I didn't go with the corps, but I am hoping for a solid 4th for Dansville White Sabers...have fun!

I didn't go with the corps, but I am hoping for a solid 4th for Dansville White Sabers...have fun!

i thought you were going to go to empire this year?

• Like 1

I understand Sunrisers are on 1st, tonight in Downingtown ,i guess because they where added after the draw ? Once again they will have to come out strong in order to move up .The addition on 5 brass over what they had at Clifton should help and the missing drumers from Clifton should bring them more in line with the other corps

• Like 1

Don,

I said I was going to try to do a few shows with Empire at David's request. I am still trying to work out logistics on which shows I can do with my schedule the way it is. I am getting closer to a solution I think.

I am a consultant to the White Sabers as well. Many of my students are teachers there including my son. I had a contribution to the design of the show and the instruction of the show. I work there as I am able to. That program has made huge strides in the past couple of years, and especially this year. Their score in Hornell was not fluke. They are very good and pretty clean as well. The show is written for the talent level they have and has programmed moments for the crowd to react to.

DA

• Like 2

I will be there...just to hang out if anything. Was at a friends BBQ late, so I wont be going in, but I'm up for a post show gathering if anyone is interested. Just respond here and I will check from the wife's iphone later...