Phantom's

Having looked at the evil queen closely, I think the reason that she is so long limbed is that those huge hands are actually the claws of a dragon. Those of you who have watched Disney's Sleeping Beauty, may remember that the evil queen turns into a dragon, and is killed by the knight, who is of course a male. Perhaps, Phantom's EQ is going to turn into a dragon and be killed by the empowered princess on her Triumphant Journey. If you remember the Sleeping Beauty cartoon, the castle is surrounded by very thorny trees like those in the Regiment's show. Have Regiment's designers been inspired by the Disney interpretation of Sleeping Beauty? Perhaps we'll find out from their performance in Atlanta this evening!

• Like 2

Having looked at the evil queen closely, I think the reason that she is so long limbed is that those huge hands are actually the claws of a dragon. Those of you who have watched Disney's Sleeping Beauty, may remember that the evil queen turns into a dragon, and is killed by the knight, who is of course a male. Perhaps, Phantom's EQ is going to turn into a dragon and be killed by the empowered princess on her Triumphant Journey. If you remember the Sleeping Beauty cartoon, the castle is surrounded by very thorny trees like those in the Regiment's show. Have Regiment's designers been inspired by the Disney interpretation of Sleeping Beauty? Perhaps we'll find out from their performance in Atlanta this evening!

Interesting, Dci Phan. Interesting. satisfied.gif

Ding, ding, ding, I think we have a winner here. Well played. (I totally didn't think of that. ######.)

This is the explanation from the corps:

"- a tale of a young woman's epic transformation from innocence. In a storybook land where grimm forces lie threatening outside the castle walls, her ultimate destiny lies well beyond a fairy tale ending."

Nothing else.

Not a single official word from Phantom beyond this from their website.

So if anyone is questioning why others are "questioning" wtf with the props, PR had a chance to explain this and not lose the support of fans. Yet nothing.

Stop relying on brass. Start explaining your program because if you don't, the conclusion is that it's fly by wire.

Master Story Tellers? NO!

Edited by LincolnV
  • Like 3