Phantom's

1375053162[/url]' post='3296388']

What about those who are at home?

Phantom Regiment, as per the 2013 DCI Yearbook: "Inspired by myth and legend, Triumphant Journey uses the music of Craig Armstrong, Bernard Herrmann, Benjamin Britten, Sir Edward Elgar and Dmitri Shostakovitch to explore the path to true heroism. The saga begins when an innocent princess discovers dark forces within her idyllic kingdom. While imprisoned by an evil queen, her homeland falls prey to disharmony. She escapes, but finds herself in a new world full of unknown perils. The only way home is through the Forbidden Forest, where winter winds conjure the trees to do the queen's evil bidding. The princess must elude the clutches of these wicked woods to return to her people and face the queen. With the life she knew forever changed, she must discover the hero within before charging into battle and fulfilling her destiny."

• Like 2

I don't think PR is responsible for that text or that description of their show ...

here is the official post from their website:

- a tale of a young woman's epic transformation from innocence.

In a storybook land where grimm forces lie threatening outside the castle walls, her ultimate destiny lies well beyond a fairy tale ending.

I don't think PR is responsible for that text or that description of their show ...

here is the official post from their website:

- a tale of a young woman's epic transformation from innocence.

In a storybook land where grimm forces lie threatening outside the castle walls, her ultimate destiny lies well beyond a fairy tale ending.

Yes they are. It was written by Jamey Thompson.

• Like 1

Phantom Regiment, as per the 2013 DCI Yearbook: "Inspired by myth and legend, Triumphant Journey uses the music of Craig Armstrong, Bernard Herrmann, Benjamin Britten, Sir Edward Elgar and Dmitri Shostakovitch to explore the path to true heroism. The saga begins when an innocent princess discovers dark forces within her idyllic kingdom. While imprisoned by an evil queen, her homeland falls prey to disharmony. She escapes, but finds herself in a new world full of unknown perils. The only way home is through the Forbidden Forest, where winter winds conjure the trees to do the queen's evil bidding. The princess must elude the clutches of these wicked woods to return to her people and face the queen. With the life she knew forever changed, she must discover the hero within before charging into battle and fulfilling her destiny."

Thank you for posting this Buick Dad!

Phantom used a program guide when we did sparticus originally. That to me was problematic since most don't take the time to read the progam. In my mind if you have to read a program to get the show then that's a blaring design issue especially when the current design is abstract.

Edited by Phantombari1

Reminds me of something that should be on my 2 year old's favorite show Yo Gabba Gabba.

Evil Queen: "Hey Princess!"

Princess: "Yeaaahhhh?!"

Evil Queen: "I’m gonna eat you, yeah! Yummy, yummy!

There’s a party in my tummy.

(So yummy! So yummy!)

Now, there’s a party in my tummy.

(So yummy! So yummy, yummy!)"

• Like 1

This is just wrong... all wrong. As someone else commented... this is PR. They traditionally typify class, refinement, etc. This prop comes off as a cheesy distraction and, based on what I saw on the Fan Network, it's poorly executed and integrated into the show. I hope they go back to the drawing board and come up with another way to integrate the Evil Queen or any other characters they feel the need to kill off in order to meet the PR annual kill quota.