Vanguard Cadets

Oregon Crusaders

Troopers

Academy

Blue Stars

Spirit

Blue Knights

Vanguard

Weather today: A mix of clouds and sun this morning followed by mostly cloudy skies and a few showers this afternoon. High 77F. Winds WNW at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 30%.

Weather tonight: Rain showers in the evening with thunderstorms developing overnight. Low 66F. Winds E at 5 to 10 mph. Chance of rain 80%.

Wednesday, July 31, 7 p.m.

Veterans Memorial Stadium (map)

26th & State Streets

Erie, PA 16504

That place was my favorite venue to march at during my junior corps days (and that's coming from a midwest guy!). Glad they were able to bring the show back here. :thumbup:

The weather forecast is worrying. I picked Erie tonight over Dublin last night because it's almost 45 min. closer. I hope that wasn't a mistake!

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Link to discussion threads for all 2013 World Class corps

Edited by N.E. Brigand

I've been watching the radar for this all day...right now, what rain that is out there is moving either north or south of Erie...

I'm debating making a last minute decision to make the drive up from Cleveland and find a ticket from someone since this is probably my last, best chance to see SCV and Troopers live given my s####y work schedule...

Yeah, what looks like light showers south of Detroit appear to be moving due east in time to pass through Erie in, I'm guessing, four hours--but maybe trending just enough north to miss. (I'm no meteorologist!)

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

Link to discussion threads for all 2013 World Class corps

Edited by N.E. Brigand

Yea! Another chance to watch the Troopers score yo-yo. It's kind of fun to see the inconsistencies in scores from show to show. Granted, I'm not there to watch the show so I can't speak as to the corps performance from night to night. I think the judges are all struggling to find the right numbers for such a traditional show. I wish crowd response were given more consideration. Judging from the record setting numbers the souvie booth is getting, it's plain to see the crowd supports this show. Go Troopers!

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz..................

Ah...a report from the stadium. Blue Stars on now. Then Spirit.

At the show in Erie, PA

Photo%20Jul%2031%2C%2021%2014%2004.jpg