Buffalo Wing Championships

Is it just me or is this the worst broadcast ever? Terrible sound balance and the camera work is awful.

Apparently it's not just me. I should have read the previous 10 pages before I posted. (and yes ... I am talking to myself).

Theere is no need to waterboard detainees at Gitmo any longer. Just play 2013 BD music thru the halls through loudspeakers and within 4 hours they'll run pell mell to cough up anything and everyone the US needs to know about El Queda. No need for cruel and unusual punishment at Gitmo. This'll do the trick, imo.

I guess to each their own - I love BD's show this year :thumbup:

• Like 2

Your chat number is 12F-199312A2-0127

Huy: I have to be honest here; this webcast is the worst I have ever experienced from the Fan Network. This is really turning plenty of subscribers away from even considering the Finals webcast. Hopefully the quality steps up for the Semifinals webcast!

You are now chatting with Paul.

Paul: Hello Huy. I am so sorry for the delay.

Paul: I am sorry for the hassles, and I have been sending feedback throughout the evening from myself and customers alike. I have been informed that the stadium crew at tonight's event will not be a part of the finals broadcast.

Huy: That's great. Thank you for that information. I just wanted to make clear how absolutely no one who watched this webcast is happy.

Paul: Understood.

Paul: Myself included.

Huy: All right, thanks for the response.

This Live Chat session is no longer active

• Like 2

Exactly why Crown's drum book should win.

I'll take excellent integration over incredible execution any day.

I was at Crown's rehearsal yesterday and saw a full run through with brass just on air and valve / VERY telling.

Percussion headed toward 6th or 7th at finals.

Edited by George Dixon
  • Like 1

Apparently it's not just me. I should have read the previous 10 pages before I posted. (and yes ... I am talking to myself).

I'm glad you're talking to yourself, I'd hate to be reading your thoughts........ :spitting:

Cavies have come a long way since the beginning if the season. I can't wait until they are competing for a title again. We need their style at the top to balance out the more esoteric stuff.