Buffalo Wing Championships

Hey all,

I just saw all the chatter. I did some poking around... here's what I know.

(No blowing sunshine, no bashing - these are just facts.)

Essentially, they are having network issues at the CDN level. My best, quick explanation is this. The Fan Network and other similar video streaming services work this way...

Event Stream ---- uploaded ---> Content network ---- geo-copied everywhere ---> Customer stream

They are having problems at the upload level. Somewhere between Ralph Wilson and their distribution point is failing. Obviously they've been in contact, etc...

I know it is disappointing for all parties, but sometimes it's worth passing on some information.

• Like 1

Hey all,

I just saw all the chatter. I did some poking around... here's what I know.

(No blowing sunshine, no bashing - these are just facts.)

Essentially, they are having network issues at the CDN level. My best, quick explanation is this. The Fan Network and other similar video streaming services work this way...

Event Stream ---- uploaded ---> Content network ---- geo-copied everywhere ---> Customer stream

They are having problems at the upload level. Somewhere between Ralph Wilson and their distribution point is failing. Obviously they've been in contact, etc...

I know it is disappointing for all parties, but sometimes it's worth passing on some information.

Lack of any front sideline mics notwithstanding....

• Like 1

Hey guys, just got home. How'd the stream go: good? Nice and smooth? We're in good shape to drop an extra $50 or so bucks for Finals with confidence, right?

Guys....

thumbup.gif

shutup.gif