Which show moves you emotionally?

Troopers, SCV, Crown in that order

No shows really have that effect on me this year, which is strange as there is usually at least one. I really enjoy quite a few shows this year and have plenty that I would listen to on repeat, but none really grab me emotionally. I suppose if I had to pick one, Crown comes closest.

Edited by Musicman1084

Troopers! - Classy show

Crossmen - I was really hesitant to like this show at first but they really sold me by the end. They got a good thing going 2 years in a row

SCV

Crown - I get giddy listening to the brass

Crown by far :worthy:

Troopers and Madison are both incredibly emotional shows to me. Troop brings me to years throughout the entire show. There is just something about the brass line's emotion that comes through better than any other corps this year. Madison takes the viewer on a journey of brotherhood and loss, and in the end, they use YNWA to bring the entire theme together. Both shows are stirring on a whole other level than the 20 other WC corps this year in my opinion.

Some other corps are close like Crown or Boston, but the full package of the shows just don't sell the emotional side of things for me. Crown's love story/ballad is emotional, but the rest is probably the most straight, rational show on the field this summer, so I just can't get into it fully. Boston's rising from the ashes is emotional to me, but it comes too late in the show to have the appropriate effect in my opinion.

Scouts. Troop. Oregon Crusaders. Santa Clara

In that order.

Edited by luv4corps
  • Like 1

Santa Clara Vanguard: Made me go watch Phantom of the Opera, Miss Saigon and Fiddler. Just wow.

• Like 1

Moving? I'm not sure I've ever seen people moved to tears the way I did in both Lawrence and Allentown as I did for Madison this year so they get the overall moving award. Close second Troopers.

Personally I would have to say BAC. I know how hard they've worked this year.

If by moving you mean powerful it has to go to Crown.

If by moving you mean gets people off their feet and move, it goes to SCV.

Crown, SCV and Madison. Bluecoats show is starting to move me.