Do you enjoy this?

Video 1 I could give or take.

Video 2... I will never get tired of '82 Madison!

Its not bad. Its all relative too. We rightfully compare this with Corps of its day.

This Corps ( Skyryders ) did not make Finals in 1981. They didn't finish 13th either. ( 14th ). Its drumline here that you are asking us to watch and listen too finished 19th, Overall General Effect was 15th. So its an ok Corps for its time, but not a Finalist Corps this year ( 1981)

Its not bad.. not one of my favorite 1982 shows this year, nor one of my top Madison Scouts shows either.. too much posing by Madison's guard this year for my taste too. But its ok for 1982. It finished 5th this year.

How do you like these 2 Corps shows that you posted ? You havn't told us... nor why you selected them to post.

Edited by BRASSO

oh I so forgot playing that piece in HS in 1985...LOL...I think it was good for its time...the visual...meh...music was hot though...I could see Madison playing a piece like that...

I have to be in the right mood to watch old school drum corps like this stuff: it's not bad, but it doesn't do much for me. Like someone else said, some shows of this era I really enjoy (like Garfield 83, 84, 85), but these aren't too enjoyable. They couldn't hold my attention much more than a min, and I found myself clicking on another link to a more modern show.