"OFFICIAL" FINALS THREAD

Shout out to John Mapes and Ian Grom for the battery and front ensemble book.

Blue Stars' drumline is the standout section in this corps. And they've made huge strides forward visually since last year. I just wish the brass book and musical choices were more interesting.

Pit too! I was really wowed by their percussion section at Allentown. The little jazz vibe solo was right on the money.

Blue Stars' drumline is the standout section in this corps. And they've made huge strides forward visually since last year. I just wish the brass book and musical choices were more interesting.

Yeah, the voodoo visuals were pretty well done I thought. The drill was a little low-energy compared to their glory years. Too much dependence on synth. Must be a "Blue" thing.

Love the Blue Stars...their show has grown on me, but I want 2010 Houdini back!

Heh, I had just decided not to post something snarky about missing the 2010 show. But that's totally all I think about whenever I see Blue Stars anymore. "####, that 2010 show was something, wasn't it?"

I'm still in the middle of Blue Stars and the feed is STILL skipping.

I'm now trying to watch 20 min. behind, and it's still skipping. After DCI refunds everyone's money, how much will they lose on this fiasco?