woodbridge nj

Was hoping to see something of the Sunrisers but i guess you missed there show ?

Hey Don you got your Orange Crush there did you skip the pie tonight for the buttered popcorn .

Stands don't look very full ? unless people didn't know the frist corps took the field at 7:pm

Notice the age of most fans in the stands ,no peeps at this show ,A friend of mine attended the Grand pix and said the age of the crowd was around his 68 yrs young . Don i like the prezel nuggets with peanut butter fillings .

Edited by Florida Sun

Hey Jack how the hell are you .You go to Suns Aluimni day and bbq .

Was hoping to see something of the Sunrisers but i guess you missed there show ?

Hey Don you got your Orange Crush there did you skip the pie tonight for the buttered popcorn .

Stands don't look very full ? unless people didn't know the frist corps took the field at 7:pm

Notice the age of most fans in the stands ,no peeps at this show ,A friend of mine attended the Grand pix and said the age of the crowd was around his 68 yrs young .

got the crush. i didn't do any pie. sugar is good tonight. i got bacon cheddar pretzels. i love those things. thumbup.gif

Cadets...

Tough draw for C2... Following Bucs for tonight and SCV with Les Mis for me! Seems like they are working in some newer folks still...more low brass holes than i remember from Clifton. I really question why the drum line is staged backfield for the whole show. They only come forward for their feature. Seem to be the strongest section too. After what i saw today C2 will not move up tonight.

B6609F7F-E560-49A0-A05A-1989D059B81F-22017-000014DE3A6B31DB.jpg

3B60E0AA-C039-4F80-98A6-6B265D219D8F-22017-000014E236831120.jpg

Edited by truman

andy i see you lurking out there.

Hey Jack how the hell are you .You go to Suns Aluimni day and bbq .

you talking to me?

No, I did not go.

Edited by BassoProfoundo