Top 10 Reasons Why Crown Does Not Win Tonight

Every year I do a thread similar to this in which I list the top ten reasons why the current semi-finals leader won't win finals the next night. So, without further ado, here is the 2013 version.

10. The Cavaliers summon the Illuminati, who trick the judges into believing it's 2002, giving The Cavaliers title number 8.

09. The local police suspect that LOS is a real speakeasy after Spirit's show, so the event gets shut down. Blue Stars win their first title after no one else is able to compete.

08. The judges listen too closely to Crown's voice people while they are recording their scores. In their captions, Crown scores a 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc.

07. Phantom lets loose a real dragon after their real Evil Queen gets kidnap and replaced by the Evil Queen in that one Disney movie.

06. George Hopkins.

05. The corps falls through a worm-hole and disappears before their performance, thus they cannot perform.

04. Albert Einstein is a surprise judge on the judging panel, and grades them down in every caption, saying ''That's not how it happened, etc" to everything they do.

03. The Blue Devils perform the Rite of Winter instead, making Winter come to LOS. No one wins because DCI doesn't compete during the winter.

02. "...we have a tie...."

01. ...well, I'll leave this to you, fellow DCPers. What is the number one reason Crown doesn't win tonight?

This post is not made to be a bash fest, but rather a way to have some fun with this year's finals.

• Like 7

Every year I do a thread similar to this in which I list the top ten reasons why the current semi-finals leader won't win finals the next night. So, without further ado, here is the 2013 version.

10. The Cavaliers summon the Illuminati, who trick the judges into believing it's 2002, giving The Cavaliers title number 8.

09. The local police suspect that LOS is a real speakeasy after Spirit's show, so the event gets shut down. Blue Stars win their first title after no one else is able to compete.

08. The judges listen too closely to Crown's voice people while they are recording their scores. In their captions, Crown scores a 1, 2, 3, 4, 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, etc.

07. Phantom lets loose a real dragon after their real Evil Queen gets kidnap and replaced by the Evil Queen in that one Disney movie.

06. George Hopkins.

05. The corps falls through a worm-hole and disappears before their performance, thus they cannot perform.

04. Albert Einstein is a surprise judge on the judging panel, and grades them down in every caption, saying ''That's not how it happened, etc" to everything they do.

03. The Blue Devils perform the Rite of Winter instead, making Winter come to LOS. No one wins because DCI doesn't compete during the winter.

02. "...we have a tie...."

01. ...well, I'll leave this to you, fellow DCPers. What is the number one reason Crown doesn't win tonight?

This post is not made to be a bash fest, but rather a way to have some fun with this year's finals.

I love this!

1. ...The Blue Devils debut their green trees for finals. Becoming the first corps to earn a perfect GE score.

Cmon...anything with George Hopkins is always funny.

This I believe.

Edited by Sideways
  • Like 1

The hornline and color guard were given a free day while the percussion section was beat into the ground to gain some more points. Drumline passes out from exhaustion at the gate.

1 Crown follows the curve of the Universe instead of a gestraight line to LOS and arrives 10 years too late. They score a 0 in 2023 due to late penalties, but still win the Spirit of Disney award for their crowd-pleasing "retro" show.

Joe Allison, speaking from his HoverChair, says, " I haven't seen anything like this since 2013.I

Garry in P

Edited by CrunchyTenor

01 As Crown takes the field, oldschooldbc thinks again about last night's scores, and his head explodes with a puff of smoke. The penalties judge thinks yet another corps is throwing powder on the field and assesses another one-point penalty. Crown places fourth.

• Like 2