Crown 2013 Recording

Quality sounds great to me. Not their best run through of the music, but definitely worth the price in my opinion.

I guess I should be a little more descriptive about my problem. I had originally purchased the files on my phone and tried to download them straight to that. However, I guess something with their audio fornat doesn't agree very well with androids system. I have no audio file, just the download icon. Whenever I try to open the files from my download screen it just sends me straight to crowns website, where I have already used up my one download. I get it if no one can help and will probably just repurchase the files from their website if I have to

Quality sounds great to me. Not their best run through of the music, but definitely worth the price in my opinion.

The standstill recordings pretty much always reveal more dirt than normal, mainly because they're used to moving around and playing vs. standing still. Kind of funny to me.

• Like 1

I guess I should be a little more descriptive about my problem. I had originally purchased the files on my phone and tried to download them straight to that. However, I guess something with their audio fornat doesn't agree very well with androids system. I have no audio file, just the download icon. Whenever I try to open the files from my download screen it just sends me straight to crowns website, where I have already used up my one download. I get it if no one can help and will probably just repurchase the files from their website if I have to

I'd suggest downloading to your computer and transferring them to the phone afterwards. It sounds like the mobile browser wasn't able to download the files correctly.

I'd suggest downloading to your computer and transferring them to the phone afterwards. It sounds like the mobile browser wasn't able to download the files correctly.

Thanks, I'll have to do that from now on.

Other than Crown and BD, are there any other corps releasing studio recordings this year?

I heard somewhere that SCV did one... Can't remember where though.

The standstill recordings pretty much always reveal more dirt than normal, mainly because they're used to moving around and playing vs. standing still. Kind of funny to me.

This. It's like NASA not being able to control a Mars rover simulation in their yard on Earth, but being able to do it perfectly on Mars.