2013 DCI Age-out Numbers

Did not see a thread on this already. How many age-outs did each of the World Class corps have this season?

Santa Clara Vanguard just posted a picture to Facebook: they lost almost a third of their corps. 27 musicians + 14 guard (41 total).

I was at the age-out ceremony and it looked like Crown and BD had a TON of age-outs. General guess was that they were losing the most, but I hope to see more specific information.

Surf had 13 (6 drummers, 2 tubas, 2 baris, a trumpet, a guard girl, and a backfield conductor). Pretty high compared to prior years.

The most age outs tend to be in the top 6 placing corps (but this is always true). Blue Devils always have a large age out group each year so nothing new.

The most age outs tend to be in the top 6 placing corps (but this is always true). Blue Devils always have a large age out group each year so nothing new.

yeah, but they get replaced by rook-outs coming in from other corps, so their quality never drops. too bad for lower corps that lose all those kids going to the top 6 or 7

yeah, but they get replaced by rook-outs coming in from other corps, so their quality never drops. too bad for lower corps that lose all those kids going to the top 6 or 7

and lets all sing together now..1,2,3 :... the wheels on the bus go 'round and 'round... 'round and 'round...'round and 'round.... and the wheels on the bus go...

Troopers had twenty this year, not sure of the section totals off the top of my head.