Minicorps RIP?

It would have been nice if this had been publicized a bit sooner...ESPECIALLY FOR THOSE OF US WHO ALREADY PURCHASED TICKETS IN ANNAPOLIS!!!!!

You don't think for one second they are going to do something like be proactive and do something that might discourage ticket sales now do you ??

• Like 2

I'm sure there will be much more information forthcoming as Carrie Ann gets into her new job...

Carrie Ann Inaba from "Dancing With The Stars" is now working for DCA??? :tongue:

Do you really think the corps that don't participate in I&E in favor of rehearsal time are actually going to do a Friday night parade instead? Seriously? How much is it going to pay? The amount of rehearsal time taken out of the weekend is simply staggering. What's the compensation?

By the way, I'm not being a jerk here. I'm asking serious question I *know* the corps and their members are asking. Personally, I don't care, as I won't be making the trip. I do hope that DCA makes available a Finals live stream instead of (or in addition to) prelims, as a result of this pretty major time shift.

• Like 3

Do you really think the corps that don't participate in I&E in favor of rehearsal time are actually going to do a Friday night parade instead? Seriously? How much is it going to pay? The amount of rehearsal time taken out of the weekend is simply staggering. What's the compensation?

By the way, I'm not being a jerk here. I'm asking serious question I *know* the corps and their members are asking. Personally, I don't care, as I won't be making the trip. I do hope that DCA makes available a Finals live stream instead of (or in addition to) prelims, as a result of this pretty major time shift.

You'll have to wait for DCA to officially answer your question... I have no idea... I'm retired...

• Like 2

Now....I have not been involved in Mini Corps since 2010,

Just my $ .02!!

I think I figured out why no mini corps are signing up!

You can't go watch the Great Frank Ponzo play there anymore... :thumbdown: