2013 DCA World Championships Finals

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back one last time to Jack Stephens Field at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in Annapolis, Maryland, site of the 2013 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals, the last competitive drum corps event in North America for the 2013 season! My name is Kevin Gamin, Managing News Editor for Drum Corps Planet, and I will be providing you with LIVE From the Stands coverage of tonight's competition. The weather for tonight is definitely cooperating, with clear skies and sun giving way to perfect drum corps conditions tonight. In addition to the 14 competing drum corps we will see on the field, the United States Marine Drum and Bugle Corps will also perform, capping off an incredible season.

Here is the schedule for tonight's competition:

5:40 - Windsor Regiment

5:57 - Sun devils

6:14 - Govenaires

6:31 - White Sabers

6:48 - Carolina Gold

7:05 - Connecticut Hurricanes

7:22 - Bushwackers

7:39 - Fusion Core

7:56 - Atlanta CV

8:13 - Cadets2

8:30 - Empire Statesmen

8:47 - Hawthorne Caballeros

9:04 - Minnesota Brass

9:21 - Reading Buccaneers

9:42 - Full Retreat

• Like 1

Tonight's weather:

BTGuPhGIQAE42Wm.jpg

Ladies and gentlemen, welcome back one last time to Jack Stephens Field at the Navy-Marine Corps Memorial Stadium in Annapolis, Maryland, site of the 2013 Drum Corps Associates World Championships Finals, the last competitive drum corps event in North America for the 2013 season! My name is Kevin Gamin, Managing News Editor for Drum Corps Planet, and I will be providing you with LIVE From the Stands coverage of tonight's competition. The weather for tonight is definitely cooperating, with clear skies and sun giving way to perfect drum corps conditions tonight. In addition to the 14 competing drum corps we will see on the field, the United States Marine Drum and Bugle Corps will also perform, capping off an incredible season.

• Like 2

The United States Marine Drum and Bugle Corps has entered the field and is preparing to perform the National Anthem.

The Marines playing the national anthem:

CameraZOOM-20130901170140086.jpg

The Marines played the German National Anthem first. Very classy. They also had a great arrangement of our National Anthem which I'd love to get a hold of.

Kudos also to the conductor/drum major turning to the crowd and conducting them on the National Anthem. He does it at every performance and it is awesome.

Kevin's pictures make it look like he's the only guy in the audience :)

For all you know... :P

Well Kevin. I was with you all through, The Prelims, and The Alumni Show. Now one more time.

Thank You for the GREAT job you do.