2013 DCA World Championships Finals

Don love ya man.....but it's ok for you to speak their minds, but not others?

When you go off, and people try to shut you down, you get all pissy. So it's ok for you to shut others down?

ya brought me back to earth jeff. thanks for that. it's the meds i guess. i'll try and be more insightful.

• Like 1

I also understand C2's wanting to use A corps veterans as tech staff, they need to get some folks on the guard, visual, and (to a much lesser extent) brass staffs that know and understand teaching to inexperienced. That's an area where the Buccaneers, Caballeros, and Minnesota Brass excel.

BINGO. An entirely different game. When I see you, there are stories I can tell about that issue over and over with some individuals.

There are so many skilled young percussionists these days that a corps like C2 can start with a higher baseline to build from in that area....seems more challenging to find young brass players who can crank through a full show of Cadets-level drill demand with just weekends to build the endurance....but they made good strides this year.

What was Carolina Gold penalized 0.2 for?

I think it was the combination of clever ladder use and the color yellow that made think of

during Buccaneers' performance. Edited by N.E. Brigand

Heh... I had a couple of people ask me over the weekend, "what the heck is pit beef???" LOL

Pit beef is a Maryland thing. It's beef (or turkey or ham) cooked in an open barbecue pit. Thus the "pit beef" name. And when it's done right, it is off-the-hook good.

I've heard it referred to as "barbecue beef"... among other terms... in other parts of the Northeast.

Doesn't former Oriole Boog Powell have a pit beef stand outside of Camden Yards?

Doesn't former Oriole Boog Powell have a pit beef stand outside of Camden Yards?

BoogsBBQ technically.

But if he's there signing, whatever you do, do NOT walk up and say "hey aren't you Boog Powell?" from the old Miller Lite commericals. I think he's tired of it LOL