BD '14 show design - possible announcement!

According to Cadets FB page, their design team (again minus any women, just old white guys, maybe some of them dead) begins meeting for the first time Sunday night and Monday before Hopkins heads off to Chicago and DCI meetings.

I am surprised that he and YEA haven't already gotten into that 47.7 Billion (with a B) pet care budget [that Normy cited] with souvie items the owners would bring home for their loved one(s) or is that waiting for Bob Jacobs and the Surf? I thought Norm's numbers were exaggerated until I saw this article. Maybe he is on to something. http://news.yahoo.co...15.html<br><br>

Edited by drilltech1

According to Cadets FB page, their design team (again minus any women, just old white guys, maybe some of them dead) begins meeting for the first time Sunday night and Monday before Hopkins heads off to Chicago and DCI meetings.

I am surprised that he and YEA haven't already gotten into that 47.7 Billion (with a B) pet care budget [that Normy cited] with souvie items the owners would bring home for their loved one(s) or is that waiting for Bob Jacobs and the Surf? I thought Norm's numbers were exaggerated until I saw this article. Maybe he is on to something. http://news.yahoo.co...15.html<br><br>

What.

Okay, I've perhaps got to rethink the first post here, considering the following just came to my attention. It's in the fourth paragraph.

<Savant from Kansas City phoned in to discuss how the Illuminati thinking has invaded the United States and was mostly recently seen in a collegiate marching band competition he attended. "[One group] actually did a satanic ritual on the field worshiping the Illuminati... they all came out in black robes, they had banners with the triangle with the eye in it, they all bowed down to this thing," he recalled.>

• Like 1

The fact that the OP has so far earned six red negs (five now, I subtracted one) says a lot about DCP. It's almost as funny as the OP itself. And you guys are the fans who CAN read and write.smile.gif

Great job Normy. Keep 'em coming.

• Like 2

I just hope they announce before May. I remember I used to call the hall in December and get the full show line up.

Now watch that someone will too quickly read what you posted and begin gossiping that (Leon) May is now writing for BD, ha, ha.

Edited by drilltech1

No, I just read something about spiders and moths. Then I realized I had better things to do thn trying to understand what the heck is going on.

LOL started getting The Whos "Boris The Spider" stuck in my head and missed most of the other references....

But do appreciate any attempt at satire... too many decades of Mad Magazine....

Edited by JimF-LowBari