BD '14 show design - possible announcement!

Pete Emmons is gonna hate this show more than the mirror show...........talk about prop issues. And BTW, this will open the door for use of "marching violins"! :w00t:/>

Given the significant potential for wardrobe malfunction, along with the apparent requirement that the attractive performer wear no shirt under the contraption, I'm thinking the primary appeal isn't musical.

• Like 1

Pete Emmons is gonna hate this show more than the mirror show...........talk about prop issues. And BTW, this will open the door for use of "marching violins"! :w00t:/>/>

Oh No! A show about "String Theory." Calling Dr. Sheldon Cooper...

I overheard Wayne Downy talking to a barista. I was hanging out at the Coffee Klatch in downtown Concord. I don't know if he was talking about the 2014 show or not, but it sounded like it. He described a show that would pay tribute to the late dancer, Isadora Duncan. The show would be called, Scarf. The music would be abstract and undeniably French. He said that the visual team was quite excited, about the possibilities. There will be lots of opportunities for mime, scarfs and red balls. He then abruptly ended the conversation, when it was apparent they didn't leave enough room for cream.

Edited by brassboy62
  • Like 1

Pete Emmons is gonna hate this show more than the mirror show...........talk about prop issues. And BTW, this will open the door for use of "marching violins"! w00t.gif/>

Plan,

Phantom Regiment 2009 has already taken care of opening the door for use of "marching violins". I agree, the prop issues are going to be great...

Edited by jjeffeory

Plan,

Phantom Regiment 2009 has already taken care of opening the door for use of "marching violins". I agree, the prop issues are going to be great...

Should we be "blue" about that or seeing "red" ???:doh:/>

In light of the BD licensing snafu with RWOS and the international DVDs, will the Pretty Kitty show require special licensing considerations or will it be a bow-wow?:shutup:

• Like 1