Interesting and Bizarre Exposure

So last night I woke up @ 4:25 am and couldn't immediately fall back asleep so I decided to listen to iHeartRadio. I put on a program called Coast to Coast AM which is basically a show about the occult, aliens, the paranormal, and conspiracies. Apparently it's the most popular show in its time slot on the radio ( @ 3 million listeners) and has been running for a pretty long time.... I must admit that I've heard the show a few times during long drives across the country as I find it both interesting and amusing to hear about these things.... ( I also like all these types of movies tongue.gif) Of course most of it is whacky, but that's part of the fun I guess.

ANYWAY, I came in on the viewer' calls segment of the program; there was this caller from Missouri talking about the Tournament of Champions show in Warrensburg, Mo on July 11th.

He wanted to let the host and the other listeners know about "these collegiate marching bands" and their band competition shows happening across the country.

The caller singled out The Cavaliers in particular for worshiping the illuminati during their show! (tongue.gif)

Of course he described the corps as being a "collegiate marching band from West Virginia, I think"...

The caller described The Cavaliers by saying that they "came on the field wearing black robes and actually performed a "satanic ritual" in their show...

" I think there were 7 bands there and they came in last place...."

Okay, I found a link from the show... http://www.coasttoco...show/2013/09/06

"

Savant from Kansas City phoned in to discuss how the Illuminati thinking has invaded the United States and was mostly recently seen in a collegiate marching band competition he attended. "[One group] actually did a satanic ritual on the field worshiping the Illuminati... they all came out in black robes, they had banners with the triangle with the eye in it, they all bowed down to this thing," he recalled.

"

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Okay, I'm sorry, but that was just a bizarre experience for me. I've heard this show a few times over 20 years and this is the first time that I've heard any drum corps mentioned. To think that a person on this planet believes that a "collegiate marching band" would perform a satanic ritual live and in front of a stadium full of people was pretty funny to me.

What's a little disconcerting is that approximately 3 million people got some pretty inaccurate information.

Did anyone else hear this program?

Has anyone heard anything else this bizarre about drumcorps?

Edited by jjeffeory
  • Like 5

That show is so crazy, I think most of the listeners either (a) listen for fun and don't take it seriously, or (b) are such kooks they would believe anything on the show, in which case there are much more serious matters on their minds involving secret government plots and space aliens.

• Like 1

What's a little disconcerting is that approximately 3 million people got some pretty inaccurate information.

Not to mention the number of people amongst those 3 million who are part of the crowd that believe pretty much anything thrown at them. Maybe Cavaliers should follow up in 2014 with a show called "Tinfoil Hat."

I'm surprised that Coast to Coast AM didn't have anyone mention the 2012 sighting of the alien ship with the bird people in it.

Just think what this person would have been discussing with the Cadets Door show. " They were bringing aliens in through a portal on the field and having them pretend they were a judge so as not to be found out, but I wasn't fooled. The aliens are amongst us and they are in drum corps shows. Might have even called the police when Phantom killed the drum major.......

• Like 1

Not to mention the number of people amongst those 3 million who are part of the crowd that believe pretty much anything thrown at them.

That pretty much describes the entire spectrum of the AM talk-radio audience. cool.gif

Edited by Slingerland
  • Like 3

When Limbaugh or Beck mentions it is when it will get really funny...

The potential on Fox News is highest I would think because of course how often do these kooks have 1080p professionally produced video evidence? And repeated throughout the summer, no less.

The question is, will it be good or bad for the activity? For the Cavaliers? For the guy who happens to be in the shot that gets repeated endlessly on the Fox blurbs?

EDIT: Apparently I mistakenly communicated the idea that Fox News viewers in general are kooks. I only meant that those kooks who wallow in this particular type of conspiracy theory are more likely to be Fox News viewers. MSNBC would have a different type of kook, with different types of conspiracy theories. There are plenty of crazies along the political spectrum, watching their preferred networks along with the non-kooks.

Edited by Pete Freedman
  • Like 8

He wanted to let the host and the other listeners know about "these collegiate marching bands" and their band competition shows happening across the country.

The caller singled out The Cavaliers in particular for worshiping the illuminati during their show! (tongue.gif)

The caller described The Cavaliers by saying that they "came on the field wearing black robes and actually performed a "satanic ritual" in their show...

He called himself Savant, huh? That's a minority view. Thankfully he was too dumb to notice the "collegiate band" that presented a pagan ritual in which sacrificial victims dance themselves to death to a demon god. But maybe by then he in was in the parking lot hiding under his car.

• Like 2

I'm surprised that Coast to Coast AM didn't have anyone mention the 2012 sighting of the alien ship with the bird people in it.

.... Or the BK 2012 show. ( haha! )

Edited by BRASSO
  • Like 2

So last night I woke up @ 4:25 am and couldn't immediately fall back asleep so I decided to listen to iHeartRadio. I put on a program called Coast to Coast AM which is basically a show about the occult, aliens, the paranormal, and conspiracies. Apparently it's the most popular show in it's time slot on the radio ( @ 3 million listeners) and has been running for a pretty long time.... I must admit that I've heard the show a few times during long drives across the country as I find it both interesting and amusing to hear about these things.... ( I also like all these types of movies tongue.gif) Of course most of it is whacky, but that's part of the fun I guess.

ANYWAY, I came in on the viewer' calls segment of the program; there was this caller from Missouri talking about the Tournament of Champions show in Warrensburg, Mo on July 11th.

Of course he described the corps as being a "collegiate marching band from West Virginia, I think"...

" I think there were 7 bands there and they came in last place...."

Okay, I found a link from the show... http://www.coasttoco...show/2013/09/06

"

Savant from Kansas City phoned in to discuss how the Illuminati thinking has invaded the United States and was mostly recently seen in a collegiate marching band competition he attended. "[One group] actually did a satanic ritual on the field worshiping the Illuminati... they all came out in black robes, they had banners with the triangle with the eye in it, they all bowed down to this thing," he recalled.

"

tongue.giftongue.giftongue.gif

Okay, I'm sorry, but that was just a bizarre experience for me. I've heard this show a few times over 20 years and this is the first time that I've heard any drum corps mentioned. To think that a person on this planet believes that a "collegiate marching band" would perform a satanic ritual live and in front of a stadium full of people was pretty funny to me.

Did anyone else hear this program?

Has anyone heard anything else this bizarre about drumcorps?

I told you the G7 was part of a vast conspiracy!!!

• Like 1